Thursday, 17 June 2010

Why I prefer playing Rogue in Wrath of the Lich King

The game play of Rogue is lovely. I started enjoying it from the beginning. The ability with which you experience the game is great. You can note that the spells you use out in the open also work in raids and Arena.

The talent and spec was difficult to choose as the gameplay is different. At low level you do not notice it as much as you do on high levels. The end game is where your tricks gives you bang for your buck.

I was lucky enough to raid and get some really great item for my character and strongly recommend that you also get in to raiding. It is an active choice you have to make as raiding is costing time.

I prefer playing my Rogue and at Cataclysm Rogue Preview you can get the best information on your own class and how it will be in the expansion of World of Warcraft.

No comments:

Post a Comment