The play style of Rogue is amazing. I began to appreciate it from the beginning. The way you experience the game is great. You can note that the tricks you use out in the open also work in dungeons and PvP.
The talent and spec was hard to choose as the gameplay is different. At low level you do not notice it as much as you do on high levels. The end game is where your abilities gives you bang for your buck.
I was lucky enough to raid and get some really great gear for my character and strongly advise that you also get in to raiding. It is an active choice you have to make as raiding is time consuming.
I love playing my Rogue and at Cataclysm Rogue Preview you can get the best information on your own class and how it will be in the expansion of World of Warcraft.
No comments:
Post a Comment